Company

 

Product RangeOrder InfoCompanyFAQ

 

 

Liatex Enterprises Ltd.

1655A United Blvd.

Coquitlam,BC Canada V3K 6Y7

Tel : 604-524-8038  Fax : 604-525-1182

Toll Free : 1-800-887-8322

    

  The manufacturer for LIATEX is now one of the major and leading rubber as well as synthetic and surgical glove manufacturer and exporter in the world since its operation in Malaysia in 1991. Its now producing approximately 4.1 billion pieces of gloves per annum supported by 60 highly efficient production lines.

            Most importantly, the manufacturer is well known for its superior quality gloves. This can be attributed to its accredited international certifications that meet the stringent requirements of the American Society for Testing and Material (ASTM), The European Standard EN 455 Part 1, 2 and 3 (EN Standard) and the US Food and Drug Administration's (FDA) Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP). Other accreditations include SIRIM ISO 9001 (Malaysia), TUV Certificate (Germany), NF Mark (France), CE Marking (Europe), TGA (Australia), ADA (US) and CGSB (Canada).

         Accredited with the above international quality awards for its  glove products, The manufacturer is currently exporting to more than 118 countries worldwide to an estimated of 200 glove importers and distributors. Its major customers based in the US, Spain, Holland,Germany and Poland take up 42% of production output. The remaining 58% is exported to 100 over other countries mainly for medical, dental,high technology, food and services, household and utilities and industrial segments.

 

[Home][Product Range][Order Info][Company][FAQ]

Copyright (c) 1988-2003 Liatex Enterprises Ltd. All rights reserved.
info@liatex.com